The National EgyptAir Company announced that, with reference to the decision issued yesterday evening by the General Authority of Civil Aviation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to suspend flights to and from several countries, including Egypt, from today, the company decided to suspend its flights to all Saudi cities that fly to it, which are Dammam, Qassim and Abha Jeddah, Riyadh and Madinah, as of today 9 March 2020, until further notice.
EgyptAir requests its customers to review and amend their reservations through the nearest EgyptAir office, or their tourist agent, or through its website www.egyptair.com, or call the telephone service center from a land line on the number 090070000 or 1717 from any line Mobile.
The company apologized for this circumstance outside its control, and confirmed that it will work to provide all the necessary facilities for the convenience of its customers, knowing that the company had previously decided to exempt the passengers.
EgyptAir has decided to exempt passengers on all of its international flights from any fees related to the change, whether for the same destination or for another destination.
In a statement on its Facebook page, she said that within the framework of a permanent endeavor to play its role in providing greater facilities for its customers, EgyptAir announces that it excludes passengers on all its international flights from any fees related to the change, whether the change is to the same destination or to another destination, and that In light of recent developments in terms of some countries imposing restrictions on travel procedures to coincide with the implications of the spread of the Corona virus emerging (COVID-19), according to the following:
– The exemption includes tickets issued from 7/3/2020 AD until 3/31/2020 regardless of the date of travel.
– Exemption includes change fees only, with collection of all taxes and price differences, if any.
– Passengers are allowed to change their trips to any date they wish for the maximum period allowed by both the price terms and the reservation system.
– This exemption applies only to individual tickets and does not include tickets issued in groups.
– In case the customer requests a refund, the full refund terms will be applied.
– It is allowed to transfer the entire value of the ticket in the form of “EMD Good for Transportation” e-voucher valid for use in obtaining other tickets.
In addition: Please note that in the event that passengers wish to change their tickets issued before 7/3/2020 AD, they are allowed to be exempt from the change fee.
Or the NO SHOW only once, to travel no later than 4/30/2020 AD with the collection of all taxes, and price differences, if any.
This policy is effective from its date until further notice in accordance with the developments.